248 – JC Clifford: Drumtacs, Pros and Cons of Social Media, Mentors Shaping a Strong Work Ethic
JC Clifford is best known for his work with and promotion of Drumtacs. He is the owner and president at Scorpio Marketing & Management LLC.
JC’s vocation took a left turn around 2012 that steered away from the auto industry and into the world of music business with a focus on the drumming community. His interpersonal, communication and overall organizational skills as well as a strong work ethic has enabled JC to create a steady business that has taken him all over the world. JC has worked with many drummers like Rich Redmond, Daniel Glass, Thomas Lang, Troy Luccketta and Mike Dawson.
In this episode, JC talks about:
- The pros and con of social media
- His trip to Germany with Daniel Glass for Daniel’s Jazz Intensive
- Cancer can Stick it foundation with April Samuals
- Troy Lucketta’s program, “Troy Shows Up”
- JC’s history in the auto industry and how it shaped his work ethic