263 – Quarantine Roundtable with Nick Ruffini: Resources for Musicians, Ways to Use the Downtime, Finding Your Voice
Our annual chat with Nick Ruffini of Drummer’s Resource happens to coincide with pretty much the weirdest and most challenging time most of us will go through. We discuss some ways freelancers can get help, the pandemic’s implications for the future of the music industry, and what we’re all using this time to focus on.
HERE ARE SOME RESOURCES FOR MUSICIANS:
In this episode, Matt, Zack, and Nick talk about
- Organizations musicians can turn to for help
- Nick’s reignited passion for drumming after years of focusing on producing podcasts
- Getting in touch with how you really want to sound – whatever you play, MEAN IT.
- Ways drummers can set themselves apart in the remote tracking market
- What we’re watching on TV